3 ingredient Ice-Cream!
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- Put the bananas and coconut milk in the blender and blend till super smooth and creamy
- Separate half the mixture and pour into ice-cream molds, so that the mixture is halfway up the sides
- Drop a few whole berries into the banana mix in the molds
- Put the rest of the blueberries into the blender, blend well
- Top up the ice-cream molds
*These will taste creamier if you let them rest on the bench for 5 minutes from the freezer before eating.