Chocolate, Hazelnut and Raspberry Cupcakes
This recipe may be Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free – but it’s FULL OF FUN!
Saw these gorgeous little cupcake paper cases today and was inspired to make a delicious treat for morning tea. They Reminded me of a Mad Hatters Tea Party.
The Arrowroot, hazelnuts and olive oil keep these little cakes moist and oh so good for you!
Take them out of the oven, pour a smidge of rice malt over the hot fruit to create a sticky glaze then if you can wait let them cool….
- 1 ½ cups hazelnut meal
- ½ cup Arrowroot (I buy mine from the health store as the supermarkets substitute tapioca starch)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cups granulated stevia
- ½ cup raw cacao
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup good quality olive oil
- ½ cup rice malt
- Frozen raspberries to garnish.
- Put it all in a big bowl and mix well! Yes it is that easy!!!!
- Fill your cupcake cases and pop them into a pre warmed 180 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. The time may vary depending on your cupcake size.
- Drizzle a little rice malt syrup over the top while still warm.