Crunchy Kale Chips
- 2 bunches of kale
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive or melted coconut oil
- Sea Salt or favorite seasoning salt
1. Preheat oven to 170-180C
2. The kale leaves must be SUPER DRY. Wash them then put them in a salad spinner. Toss the dry leaves with olive or melted coconut oil and use your hands to distribute the oil evenly.
3. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay some of the leaves on top in a single layer.
4. Make sure the leaves are all flat
5. Bake the kale chips for 12-15 minutes. Watch them closely towards the end so they don’t burn
6. Salt after the kale chips are out of the oven. They shrink so much if you do it before you’ll have little salt bombs to contend with!
7. Try not to eat them all at once!