Decadent Creamy Raw Cacao Fudge (Vegan & Paleo friendly)
This fudge is so deliciously creamy and tastes so sinfully good you won’t believe it’s healthy!
Vegan and Paleo friendly
- 450 g soaked raw dates
- 250g macadamia nut butter
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2cup coconut cream
- 1 cup gogi berries pulsed in blender till roughly chopped
- 1 cup activated nuts, I used almonds, pulsed in blender till roughly chopped
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender (except gogi and almonds)
- Pulse till smooth
- Add almonds and gogi till well mixed
- Pour into a pan; mine was 25cm x 25cm, lined with kitchen paper
- Chill well.
This fudge needs to be served cold it will get very soft left out too long on a warm day.