Organic Lamb Bolognese with Zucchini Noodles
This recipe is very simple, the fennel seeds give it a delicate sweetness, not only do kids love it, the zucchini noodles keep this recipe deliciously low carb, gluten free and Paleo friendly.
We keep an emergency container of Lamb bolognese in the freezer, and break it out instead of takeaway when we are feeling lazy.
- 500 grams minced Organic or Grass Fed Lamb
- 1 Can diced Tomatoes
- 1 can water (use the tin from the tomatoes as a measurement)
- 1 heaped teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 2 tsp mixed herbs chopped fine (dried herbs are fine)
- Put it all in a pan and simmer it on low till the water is almost gone
- Make some Zucchini Noodles, you don’t need to cook them just toss the very hot mince through them and they will cook in the ambient heat.
- I serve them topped with my Paleo popcorn instead of cheese.